Currently we are aware of a few issues as they pertain to Large Canvas documents. These issues impact MAPublisher versions 10.6 and above. These issues are as follows:
- Anywhere page distances are used (outside of Charts), the actual result is 10x the intended result
- e.g. If you specify a legend key size of 20pt x 20pt in the UI, you'll get 200pt x 200pt on the page
- e.g. Margins in the MAP View Editor -- if you specify 5" for your margin, you'll get 50"
- Page Anchors listed in the MAP View Editor are 10x smaller than actual
- e.g. If it shows (100, 100), the actual anchor is at (1000, 1000)
- The MAP View scale is off by a factor of 10
- e.g. A scale of 1:2,000 is really 1:200
- Scale bar ‘Top bar’ bar height setting does not work
- Preview widget zoom levels are off by a factor of 10
For more information or help with any of these issues, please reach out to our Support Team using the contact form above.